Connecting Metamask with Binance Smart Chain (BSC) must be the need of many BSC users.
So how do we do it? What preparation is required to connect Metamask with Binance Smart Chain? This article will guide you in detail!
Overview of Metamask and Binance Smart Chain
What is Metamask?
Metamask is a cryptocurrency wallet on the Ethereum (ETH) platform, as well as an add-on plugin that allows you to run Dapps right on your computer browser.
Currently, Metamask supports Chrome, FireFox, Opera and Brave browsers as well as mobile apps.
Advantages of Metamask wallet:
- Easy to use, friendly interface.
- Swap integration so there is no need to connect to other AMMs, saving time.
- As a popular wallet extension, almost all new projects are automatically integrated.
- Customizable gas fee, helping users customize the speed of transactions completed.
- Integrate multiple Blockchains.
What is Binance Smart Chain (BSC)?
Binance Smart Chain is a Blockchain that works in tandem with Binance Chain. This is considered a blockchain clone of Ethereum on Binance. It can perform smart contract creation, compatible with Ethereum’s EVM virtual machine. At the same time, BSC also supports Cross-Chain with Binance Chain.
Some outstanding features on BSC:
- As one of the ecosystems with DeFi TVL ranked in the top #2.
- Backed by giant Binance.
- Easily attract developers because it is EVM blockchain.
- The ability to catch the trends and keep up with the market very quickly.
Instructions for installing Metamask wallet
Metamask is now available for download on Chrome and Firefox. With the phone version, you can download it on iOS and Android.
This tutorial will be done on the Chrome interface, maybe slightly different on FireFox, but the steps and setup screen are exactly the same.
Install Metamask wallet by following these basic steps:
- Step 1: Install Metamask Add-on at metamask.io
- Step 2: Create a Metamask wallet.
- Step 3: Login to Metamask wallet.
And this is the interface after you have installed it. Remember to keep the Passphrase carefully so that you can recover it in case you forget the password.
Note: Absolutely do not give Passphrase to anyone!
Connect Metamask to Binance Smart Chain
After login, the default network of Metamask wallet will be Ethereum. If you want to connect to BSC, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Select My Accounts in the upper right corner and select Settings.
Step 2: In Settings, select Networks and Add Network.
Step 3: To connect to the BSC network, fill in the following information:
- Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- ChainID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
And press the Save button.
So you have completed the connection to the Binance Smart Chain network.
Switching between Blockchains on Metamask
After pressing the Save button, your Metamask account will automatically switch to the network you just entered, which is Binance Smart Chain, the interface screen will look like this.
You can choose Binance Smart Chain and switch between different Blockchains.
With very cheap fees and fast transaction speed, the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network is accelerating very strongly and attracting a lot of investors from Ethereum.
Join X1k.co Telegram to keep track of news and comment on this article: t.me/x1kcrypto
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, not investment advice. Investor should research carefully before making decision. We are not responsible for your investment decision
Follow the Facebook Group | Subscribe to telegram channel | Follow the Facebook page